- The 15 Richest People In The US By State
- Pay Up: Celebrities Put In The Slammer For Tax Evasion
- Credit Cards Celebrities Actually Use
- 15 Celebrities Who Are Huge Cheapskates
- 15 Shocking Celebs Who Went Bankrupt More Than Once
- 15 Costly Celebrity Money Mistakes
- 15 Penny-Pinching Tips From Celebrities
- 15 Most Thrifty Celebrities
- Top 10 Celebrities With Bad Credit Scores
- 15 Things To Know Before You Apply For A Credit Card
Top 7 Travel Credit Cards That Can Save You Thousands
Travel credit cards are everywhere nowadays, nearly every card company is offering them and they all seem to be the same. Some offer better point rewards but a higher annual fee, others offer no annual fee but you only get decent point rewards if you have a large amount of money in your bank account. The best travel card to save you money will depend on how you plan to use it, how often you travel and who you already have accounts with.
These cards can save you thousands on travel and you can’t go wrong with any of them, so just pick the one that works best for how you travel and how you spend.
Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
This card is a great option for anyone who travels frequently but isn’t brand specific. You get great rewards when you use it on dining and travel and those rewards can be transferred to wherever you need them. You can use your points toward airlines or hotels and you get an increased percentage on your reward points if you book through their rewards portal.