- The 15 Richest People In The US By State
- Pay Up: Celebrities Put In The Slammer For Tax Evasion
- Credit Cards Celebrities Actually Use
- 15 Celebrities Who Are Huge Cheapskates
- 15 Shocking Celebs Who Went Bankrupt More Than Once
- 15 Costly Celebrity Money Mistakes
- 15 Penny-Pinching Tips From Celebrities
- 15 Most Thrifty Celebrities
- Top 10 Celebrities With Bad Credit Scores
- 15 Things To Know Before You Apply For A Credit Card
The 15 Richest People In The US By State
Have you ever wondered who the richest people in your state are? Maybe they just live in your neighborhood and you don’t even know about it. So, if you do not know, then also you need not worry about it, as we are here to make it easy for you. Our list of the 15 richest people, who reside in 15 different states of the United States, will make you aware about such people.
In this list, there are a few surprises too. Apart from this, some states of the US do not have any billionaires, like Utah, Mississippi, New Mexico, Maine, Hawaii, Delaware, South Dakota, Wyoming, Alaska, etc. Moreover, some of the rich folks, such as Paul Allen, the co-founder of Microsoft (whose net worth is $16.4 billion, do not get any place in this list, since they reside in the same state, where some more affluent person live. For instance, in case of Paul Allen, his old pal Bill Gates resides in Washington, with an estimated wealth of approximately $81.5 billion. So, without further ado, let us have a look at these wealthiest Americans.