- The 15 Richest People In The US By State
- Pay Up: Celebrities Put In The Slammer For Tax Evasion
- Credit Cards Celebrities Actually Use
- 15 Celebrities Who Are Huge Cheapskates
- 15 Shocking Celebs Who Went Bankrupt More Than Once
- 15 Costly Celebrity Money Mistakes
- 15 Penny-Pinching Tips From Celebrities
- 15 Most Thrifty Celebrities
- Top 10 Celebrities With Bad Credit Scores
- 15 Things To Know Before You Apply For A Credit Card
Pay Up: Celebrities Put In The Slammer For Tax Evasion
It is not only the common man who tries to evade taxes, but some famous and well-known people also do not leave a chance to run away from paying their monies. A few of the celebrities have even landed up behind bars for dodging and ducking Uncle Sam. Even though they earn millions, still they either do not know how to manage their finances or they just extravagantly spend all the money that they earn. No matter, what their individual reasons for not paying their taxes are, it is high time that they realize their duties as a responsible citizen.
Benjamin Franklin once notably said, “In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” It seems like some rich folks did not get that message clearly. Have a look at the 15 high profile celebrities who are put in the slammer for tax evasion. These include big names like Annie Leibovitz, Marc Anthony, and Nicolas Cage.